Saturday, May 15, 2010

All About Emme

I've been in love with fashion since I was a little girl
I'm Norwegian, raised in Canada, currently living in Texas
I'm hopelessly in love with the man I've been married to for a whole 2 months!
I can't help but discover, analyze, eavesdrop and observe
My full name is Emilie but I've gone by Emme since they brought me home from the hospital
Some goals of mine are to love more fully, perfect my passions, and help those in need
There's nothing better than a good book on a rainy day and apple cider
I hope to travel to Italy someday
soon

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog - putting you on my reading list. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your sewing projects. Do some more soon...please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! i'm excited to see your projects too!! i'm thinking i may bust out the sewing machine this summer too... but nothing more ambitious than a simple quilt for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Å, så gøy at du er norsk! Har du vært mye i Norge gjennom årene? Jeg gleder meg til å lese bloggen din videre :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for your projects :)
    I'd love to travel to Italy one day soon as well! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello fellow LDS blogger! I loved reading a little more about you! That's so cool you're Norwegian. I can't wait to see more posts!

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog!! You are so creative!! We need to get together and hang out :)

    ReplyDelete